The AAAR Awards Committee invites you to submit nominations for the AAAR awards, to be given out at the 2020 AAAR conference.
Awards that are open for nomination are listed below. Please send your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AS&T Outstanding Publication Award is awarded annually to one paper published in Aerosol Science and Technology (AS&T) without regard to publication date.
The Awards Committees of the American Association for Aerosol Research (AAAR) invite you to submit nominations for the awards listed below:
- The Sheldon K. Friedlander Award recognizes an outstanding dissertation by an individual who has earned a doctoral degree.
- The Benjamin Y. H. Liu Award recognizes outstanding contributions to aerosol instrumentation and experimental techniques that have significantly advanced the science and technology of aerosols.
- The Thomas T. Mercer Joint Prize recognizes excellence in the areas of pharmaceutical aerosols and inhalable materials.
- The David Sinclair Award recognizes sustained excellence in aerosol research and technology by an established scientist still active in his/her career.
- The Kenneth T. Whitby Award recognizes outstanding technical contributions to aerosol science and technology by a young scientist.
Submission of Nominations
All AAAR members are encouraged to submit nominations for these prestigious awards. If you have any questions, please contact the national office using 703-437-4377 or email@example.com.