The annual Particle Art Competition for AAAR invites submissions of images featuring aerosol particles and research equipment.
The AS&T Outstanding Publication Award is awarded annually to one paper published in Aerosol Science and Technology (AS&T) without regard to publication date.
The Awards Committees of the American Association for Aerosol Research (AAAR) invite you to submit nominations for the awards listed below:
- The Susanne V. Hering Award recognizes outstanding contributions to aerosol science that have an impact on public health, the built environment, or the global ecosystem.
- The Sheldon K. Friedlander Award recognizes an outstanding dissertation by an individual who has earned a doctoral degree.
- The Benjamin Y. H. Liu Award recognizes outstanding contributions to aerosol instrumentation and experimental techniques that have significantly advanced the science and technology of aerosols.
- The Thomas T. Mercer Joint Prize recognizes excellence in the areas of pharmaceutical aerosols and inhalable materials.
- The David Sinclair Award recognizes sustained excellence in aerosol research and technology by an established scientist still active in his/her career.
- The Kenneth T. Whitby Award recognizes outstanding technical contributions to aerosol science and technology by a young scientist.
Submission of Nominations
All AAAR members are encouraged to submit nominations for these prestigious awards. The deadline for submissions is June 1, 2023. Renomination from a prior year is allowable if the candidate is still eligible and nomination materials are updated. If you have any questions, please contact the national office using 1-866-972-7222 or email@example.com.