Fellows Nomination Process
The following are the requirements for appointment as Fellows:
- Active contributor in the field of aerosol science and engineering for more than 15 years
- Significant number of publications in the field of aerosol science and technology
- Demonstrated service to the Association (elected official, committee service, conference chair, etc.)
- Has promoted the discipline of aerosol science and technology
Logistics of Appointment as Fellows
The nomination must be made by a AAAR member by Friday, May 6, 2022 and include the following in one (1) PDF file in the order listed below:
- Maximum 3 page letter highlighting the major accomplishments of the nominee, the impact of the same on the field of aerosol science and technology, and ways in which the nominee has served AAAR and the field of aerosol science and technology.
- A document listing service to the Association even if this information is included in the nominating letter.
- Supporting letters from no more than two other AAAR members which do not exceed 2 pages each.
- A complete curriculum vitae for the nominee
The maximum number of Fellows that can be elected in any given year shall be 0.2% of the AAAR membership or 2 people, whichever is larger. Selection is based on a simple majority vote of all existing AAAR Fellows. Nominations will be received once a year and submitted to the Management Office following the timeline outlined on the AAAR website at the time of the call for Fellow nominations.
For more information, please contact AAAR headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.