Late-Breaking poster submission is now closed!
Click here for Call for Abstracts Mailing Piece
Questions regarding the mechanics of abstract submission should be addressed to:
Questions regarding abstract acceptance should be directed to the 2013 Conference Chair:
New Abstracts Procedure:
Please note that AAAR has instituted a change in the abstract process. Each AAAR member will be given a code for one (1) free abstract submission to the AAAR 2013 Annual Conference. Codes are transferable, so they can be gifted or traded. Additional abstract submissions will cost $50 each. This abstract fee is intended to enhance the quality of the AAAR presentations in part by reducing the number of no-shows.
Current AAAR members (including student members) will be emailed a code which they will use for the first submission. Each specific code can be used only once. (Remember that your unique code can be given to another author, if you so desire.) Nonmembers or individuals submitting more than one abstract will be guided through the payment process on the abstract web site: http://AAARabstracts.com/2013.
Questions about the abstract submission process should be directed to support@AAARabstracts.com.
Questions concerning AAAR abstract codes should be directed to Caroline Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions concerning AAAR membership status should be directed to Deanna Bright at email@example.com.
1. Abstract Preparation: Abstracts should be no more than 300 words in English. Please follow the submission instructions on the AAAR Abstracts Web site.
2. Co-Author Approval: Ensure that all co-authors approve the abstract and its potential presentation.
3. Abstract submission to any of the special symposia or topical areas is welcome.
4. The deadline for submission is Monday, March 25. Abstracts received after this deadline will be considered for the late breaking poster sessions.
5. Abstract Receipt Confirmation: You will receive an email confirmation immediately following the submission of your abstract. If you do not receive a confirmation for your abstract within 24 hours, or if you have questions, please email support@AAARabstracts.com.
6. Changes to Abstracts: You may make changes to your abstract through this web site until the deadline of Monday, March 25, 2013.
7. Abstract Review: Abstracts will be reviewed by the AAAR Technical Program Committee along with the Conference Chair. Abstract acceptance notifications will be emailed only to corresponding authors.
8. Corrections after Acceptance: Notice of acceptance will include the title and author list for your paper as it will appear in the final program. Any corrections to this listing should be directed to support@AAARabstracts.com.
PHOTOGRAPHY & AUDIO BAN
AAAR prohibits photography, audio and video recording in all scientific sessions and all areas of the exhibit hall. Thank you for your compliance.